…When comparing the competition…
- Can your salesperson tell you the history of the vehicle?
- Can your salesperson explain the features and controls of the vehicles?
- Has the vehicle been inspected by a certified BMW technician?
- Was the vehicle reconditioned to your standards? (Dreyer & Reinbold BMW has the highest standards.)
- Was the vehicle inspected with an elcometer to find unseen body/paint repair?
- Are the parts on the vehicle (like brakes, rotors, etc.) original BMW?
- Will they service your vehicle after the sale?
- Do they have 24/7 roadside assistance?
- Do they have a free Saturday Car Wash?
- Do they have an exclusive loaner car program?
- Do they have Pick-Up and Delivery Available?
- Is every pre-owned vehicle put through a vigorous, documented safety inspection?
- Do they have a long lasting, warm, personal relationship with you that is dedicated to fulfilling all of your automotive needs?
DISCOVER TODAY THAT ALL CERTIFIED VEHICLES ARE NOT THE SAME. Unlike buying from an individual or an independent lot, our relationship begins, not ends when you start driving your own BMW