ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Why shouldn’t business be a little fun sometimes? Dreyer & Reinbold BMW South is pleased to offer exclusive options to support your company’s vehicle programs. When you work for select companies in Indianapolis and across the United States, you automatically qualify for special sales and service incentives at Dreyer & Reinbold BMW south. The list includes big names like Eli Lilly, IU Health, Cummins, Anthem Insurance, Purdue University, IUPUI, Riley Hospital, Vectren, Duke Energy, Allegion, and ADP, plus other companies. The commute to work just became a rewarding journey. For a full list of details, please visit www.bmwusa.com/bmw-corporate-sales-program.
INCENTIVES & BENEFITS
When you acquire a vehicle through this exclusive Partnership Program from Dreyer & Reinbold BMW South, you can expect to enjoy:
- Significant discounts up to $7,500 on new BMW models for purchase or lease
- BMW Maintenance Program, BMW Ultimate Care for up to the 3 years/36,000 miles1
- Roadside Assistance™ for the first 4 years2
- BMW Assist™ Safety Program and optional Convenience Program3
- Complimentary use of a BMW during scheduled service and maintenance
- Attractive rates for BMW Performance Driving School courses
- A dedicated contact at BMW of South America
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Any employee within the list of companies above applies for sales incentives and service benefits at Dreyer & Reinbold BMW South. If you do not see your company on the list and would like to have it added, please contact the dealership at (440) 542-0600. To receive the exclusive benefits, employees enrolled in the Corporate Partnership Program are provided an account number through their company. Upon ordering or taking delivery of an eligible vehicle, the customer must provide proof of eligibility:
- A fleet account number issued by BMW South America provided by the company or Dreyer & Reinbold BMW South
- A fully complete Customer Information Form provided by the company or Dreyer & Reinbold BMW South
- The employee’s company badge or a letter of eligibility (e.g. copy of the eligible employee’s pay stub, Company ID w/ photo, W-2, or letter from the HR Department stating that the employee receives a car allowance as part of the employer’s benefit package)
- All model year 2017 BMW vehicles and forward come with BMW Ultimate Care standard for up to 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first. For model year 2015 or 2016 vehicles sold or leased by an authorized BMW center on or after July 1, 2014, the BMW Maintenance Program is provided for the first 4 years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first. These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. Please see bmwusa.com/ultimatecare_maintenance or ask your authorized BMW center for details.
- See the Service and Warranty Information booklet for more specific terms, conditions and limitations. Further information can be obtained from an authorized BMW center.
- In order to receive BMW Assist™ services, a subscriber agreement must be completed and transferred to the BMW Assist™ Response Center. GPS and underlying wireless services must be available and functioning; vehicle ignition must be turned on (except for Door Unlock and Stolen Vehicle Recovery), battery charged and connected and vehicle’s electrical system operational; services may be limited to certain geographic areas. Call toll-free 1-833-329-0615, log on to bmwassist.com or visit your BMW center for additional program details. Services are subject to the terms and conditions of your subscriber agreement.