What’s the Dreyer & Reinbold Difference?
CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A Dreyer and Reinbold
Used BMW and another Used BMW? THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!
- We select only the best
- Reconditioned to Factory Standards
- Every used vehicle passes an extensive examination – a thorough and rigorous inspection by BMW Factory-trained technicians. They inspect the vehicle for safety, performance and wear. If something is not right, it is fixed. If it cannot be fixed, the vehicle cannot become a Certified Pre-Owned BMW.
- Hand Selected Inventory: special care and attention hand selecting each and every vehicle for you.
- Carfax reports available. We don’t sell salvage or flood damaged vehicles.
- Only BMW factory parts are installed on the vehicle. (Factory windshields, tires, and etc.)
- Our diversified inventory provides vehicles at any price range.
- If we do not have the vehicle you desire we will locate one for you.
- Knowledgeable staff to help you select the vehicle that best suits your needs.
- Dreyer & Reinbold Technicians receive extensive factory training every year.
- Even previous CPO (Active) vehicles are reinspected and maintenance is performed to verify the vehicle is still up to the high standards of the BMW Certified Program, helping you to save money after the sale.
- Serving the Indiana Community for over 40 years with the finest quality of used vehicles.
Discover today that all certified vehicles are not the same. Unlike buying from an individual or an independent lot, our relationship begins, not ends, when you start driving your own BMW.
VIEW ALL USED INVENTORY
VIEW CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED INVENTORY